Download When to Use Crowdsourcing to Manage Your Data
- When to use crowdsourcing to manage your data ... SEO
- DROWNING IN DATA?
- The biggest struggle with data is keeping it clean and relevant.
- SUPPORT YOUR QUALITY INITIATIVES WITH CROWDSOURCING Crowdsourcing is the process of getting work done usually online, from a crowd of people.
- SIMPLY PUT Tons of unorganized data Crowdsourced army of workers Organized data and happy customers
- WHEN TO USE CROWDSOURCING
- A portion of data quality control still requires human intelligence, crowdsourcing is ideal for tasks that: Require little to no domain specific knowledge Can be broken into discrete steps governed by objective rules Take a few minutes to complete. Some Examples of Such Tasks
- Categorization What Category does this product belong to? click to know more
- Moderation Does this image contain profanity or inappropriate content? click to know more
- Comparison Are these product the same? click to know more
- Tagging Select all applicable tags for this product. click to know more
- Process Audit How accurate was the response to the customer query ?
- Sentiment Analysis Does this tweet mention Burger King in a positive light?
- Transcription Transcribe the ingredients from this label.
- How You Can Assure Quality While Using Crowdsourcing
- Test Data or Gold Standard to Check worker Intent for each task
- Qualified Workforce and Strong Weeding out Mechanism for Workers
- Multiple Workers Judge Same Data Set to Achieve Desired Confidence Sample image meant for representational purpose only
- Peer Review Image by: http://www.jamesyang.com/
- Connect with the Crowd
- SQUADRUN: MOBILE WORKFORCE ON- DEMAND! We help you crowdsource your business problems to an intelligent mobile workforce.
- Organize Your Data START NOW Get in touch email@example.com