Download Stir fry guide
- How to Make Super Delicious Stir-Fry
- Ingredients: â¢ Chicken breast â¢ Rice â¢ Eggs â¢ Onions â¢ Spinach (add more veggies if you want) â¢ Stir-fry sauce â¢ Butter â¢ Spices and stuff
- Put your chicken breast in the microwave on defrost for 7-8 minutes (assuming you have a crappy college microwave)
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into a pot and get it boilinâ
- Measure out 1/2 cup of rice (you can skip this if you want want it to be super low- carb)
- Once the water is boiling, pour in the rice. Stir it until itâs all wet.
- Put the lid on, turn off the heat, and let it sit.
- Crack three eggs into a bowl (arbitrary number, you can do more or less if you want)
- Stir those eggs up gangsta
- Add your spices and stuff. I use: â¢ Pepper â¢ A dash of salt â¢ Chili powder â¢ Basil â¢ Oregano
- Stir all those spices into the eggs.
- Chicken is done defrosting. Put it back in the microwave at full power for another 3- 4 minutes.
- Then cut it up.
- Grease your pan with butter (grass-fed if you can afford it)
- Pour in your egg mixture.
- Scramble those eggs.
- Add in your chicken and veggies.
- Stir them up until the spinach is cooked thoroughly.
- Now add in the rice.
- Add in basil and oregano to flavor all the components.
- Now add your stir- fry sauce of choice. My favorites are szechaun spice and thai peanut sauce.
- Put your stir-fry in a bowl and add cheese if you like. Stir it all up.
- Youâre done! Enjoy your super delicious, healthy stir-fry.
- This guide was created by thomas frank from collegeinfogeek.com! You can follow him on twitter at @tomfrankly. Slide Number 1 Slide Number 2 Slide Number 3 Slide Number 4 Slide Number 5 Slide Number 6 Slide Number 7 Slide Number 8 Slide Number 9 Slide Number 10 Slide Number 11 Slide Number 12 Slide Number 13 Slide Number 14 Slide Number 15 Slide Number 16 Slide Number 17 Slide Number 18 Slide Number 19 Slide Number 20 Slide Number 21 Slide Number 22 Slide Number 23 Slide Number 24