The present document can't read!
Please download to view
Please download to view
Download How to Create a Facebook Business Page in 5 Simple Steps
- 1. HOW TOCreate a Facebook BusinessPage in 5 Simple Steps
- 2. 8 million local business pageshave been created on Facebook.SOURCE: FACEBOOK
- 3. 8 million local business pageshave been created on Facebook.... just between June 2012 & May 2013.SOURCE: FACEBOOK
- 4. In total there are over 50 millionbusiness pages on Facebook.SOURCE: FACEBOOK
- 5. WHY?
- 6. Because there are 829 millionpeople actively using Facebookevery day.SOURCE: FACEBOOKClick to tweet
- 7. These active users are from allaround the world.206MILLION228152 MILLIONMILLIONSOURCE: FACEBOOK
- 8. So, businessesuse Facebookbecause theircustomers arealready there.
- 9. And these customers arenot just teenagers.SOURCE: FACEBOOK5.4% OF USERSARE 13-17YEARS-OLD23% OF USERSARE 18-34YEARS-OLD.31% OF USERSARE 35-54YEARS-OLD.16% OF USERSARE 55+YEARS-OLD.
- 10. Fortunately, creating your ownBusiness Page takes just 5 steps.
- 11. Choose a classification.
- 12. Click anywhereon this slide tonavigate toFacebook.facebook.com/pages/create/(MAKE SURE YOU’RE LOGGED IN).
- 13. Now, choose 1 of the 6 classifications.
- 14. Now, choose 1 of the 6 classifications.Ea ch classificationwill prov ide morerelevant informationfields for yo u rdesired Page.
- 15. Local business highlights local relevancy.• About• Address• Hours• Price Range• Parking• Contact
- 16. Company creates industry relevancy.• Founded• Address• Mission• Products• Awards
- 17. Brand focuses on a product, not company.• Founded• About• Product• Awards
- 18. Public figure focuses on the individual.• Address• Affiliation• Birthday• Biography• Interests• Gender
- 19. Entertainment puts a spotlight on releases.• ReleaseDate• About
- 20. Cause prioritizes community supporters.• Cause Type• Description• CauseGroups
- 21. For this tutorial, we’ll select company.
- 22. Each option will ask for an official name.
- 23. Each option will ask for an official name.Be careful with nameselection – Facebookallows you to changeyour URL once (andit’s a difficult process).
- 24. Complete Basic Information
- 25. Next, we’ll complete the four basicsections Facebook walks us through.
- 26. This “about”section appearsprominently onyour Page. Makesure it clearlydescribes yourbusiness.
- 27. Your FacebookURL representsyour uniquedomain.For example,facebook.com/getsidekick
- 28. Next, upload asquare, 180 x 180pixels, photo.Ideally, this shouldbe your companylogo.
- 29. Adding yourPage to your“Favorites”bookmarks it onyour personalNews Feed.
- 30. Creating anadvertisement atthis stage is risky– there’s nothingon your Page yetfor people to see!
- 31. Understand the Admin Panel
- 32. The basic skeleton of your Business Pageis now live.
- 33. Avoid “liking” your Page right away. Weneed to first populate it with content.
- 34. On the right side, you’ll find importantmetrics you can regularly monitor.
- 35. Let’s jump to the “Settings” tab in the topleft navigation.
- 36. Under“Page Info,”you can addadditionaldetails aboutyour business.
- 37. Under“Notifications”you can setfrequencies forPage alerts.
- 38. Under“Page Roles”select whichcolleagues canmake changesto the Page.
- 39. Populate Page With Content
- 40. Upload a cover photo to further brandyour page. It should be 851 x 315 pixels.
- 41. Create your firstpost! This can be alink, image, or plaintext status update.
- 42. Create your firstpost! This can be alink, image, or plaintext status update.Click here tou ncover 8 bestpra ctices forcrafting perfectFa cebook posts.
- 43. Now that there’s content onour Page, start strategicallyinviting users to Like it.
- 44. First, invite colleagues to Like your page and itscontent to build some initial activity.
- 45. First, invite colleagues to Like your page and itscontent to build some initial activity.Second, invite supporters in your network.Encourage them to engage with the content.
- 46. First, invite colleagues to Like your page and itscontent to build some initial activity.Second, invite supporters in your network.Encourage them to engage with the content.Third, invite customers. With some activity now onthe Page, they’ll be more interested in “Liking” it.
- 47. Now let’s jump to the “Activity” tab. Thisis where you see how Facebook users areengaging with your content.
- 48. Now let’s jump to the “Activity” tab. Thisis where you see how Facebook users areengaging with your content.Try your best tomonitor th isroutinely for anycomments you needto respond to.
- 49. Measure Your Growth
- 50. Finally, we need to measure our efforts toensure we’re making valuable marketingdecisions on Facebook.
- 51. The “Overview” tab shows a 7-daysnapshot of your metrics.
- 52. The “Likes” tab shows your overall fangrowth, as well as your losses.
- 53. The “Reach” tab highlights the rawnumber of people your Page is reaching.
- 54. The “Visits” tab indicates where onFacebook your viewers are coming from.
- 55. Voila! You are now among the50 million business pages onFacebook.
- 56. Now, want to start reaching the829 million daily active userson Facebook?
- 57. Then click here to learn how.
- 58. Thank YouAnum HussainGrowth Marketer, Sidekick byCo-author, Twitter for [email protected] to tweet