The Benefits of Remote Working
According to Reuters, one in five global workers telecommutes frequently and nearly ten percent work from home every day. Moms in particular will welcome this trend. A full 60% wish they had a flexible work option. But companies see advantages too in the way remote work increases their talent pool, reduces turnover, lessens their real estate footprint, and improves the ability to conduct business across multiple time zones, to name just a few advantages. In REMOTE, iconoclastic authors Fried and Hansson will convince readers that letting all or part of work teams function remotely is a great idea--and they're going to show precisely how a remote work setup can be accomplished. Buy the book: http://bit.ly/1atCpQN
- Why doesnt work happen at work?
- Offices have become interruption factories
- .shredding your day into work moments.
- The office is the last place people want to be, when they really want to get work done.
- Leading to.
- To create work that is: Meaningful
- To create work that is: Meaningful Creative
- To create work that is: Meaningful Creative Thoughtful
- To create work that is: Meaningful Creative Thoughtful Important
- takes stretches of time to get into the zone.
- Two toxic things are destroying our productivity. We call them the M&Ms.
- and Meetings.
- So whats the solution?
- Using technology
- set your employees free.
- Let them work where they want, when they want.
- And along the way reap the benefits of.
- lower office costs,
- Less commuting time, meaning more work time
- ..and the ability to search for top talent - anywhere.
- Big company
- or small company,
- You can do this.
- Find out how in: - the essential read for companies and individuals interested in the benefits of remote working.
- From the founders of: And the authors of Rework.