1. WHY AUSTRALIA? Growing Destination Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students. Standard of Living The standard of living in Australia is very high Global Recognition Australia has eight of the top 100 universities in the world. The Group of 8.
2. Diversity of Education Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees Work Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week with per hour pay of a minimum of AU$16. WHY AUSTRALIA?
3. Masters or MBA MASTERS Focuses on a specific field Pursue right after under graduation Duration- 1 year, so less costly Students are younger Specialization in a Specific field of Finance MBA Broad spectrum of business topics Requires work experience of a minimum of 2 years Duration- 2 years, more expensive Students are comparatively older Specialization on the Corporate field as a whole
4. The universities offer a variety of specialization fields in Finance Master Of Finance Master Of Financial Analysis Master Of Financial Management Master Of Applied Finance Master of Financial Engineering Master of Financial Economics FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION
5. FIELDS OF SPECIALIZATION IN FINANCE MASTER OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS University of New South Wales La Trobe University Victoria University MASTERS OF APPLIED FINANCE University of Melbourne Queensland University Macquarie University Monash University Australian National University MASTER OF COMMERCE IN FINANCE University of Queensland University of Adelaide Curtin University University of Sydney MASTER OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Australian national University University of Western Australia University Of Queensland
6. Top tier (TOP 50) THE UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY THE UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND Middle tier(TOP 50- 100) MONASH UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE MCQUAIRE UNIVERSITY Bottom tier( TOP 100-200) LA TROBE UNIVERSITY UNIVERSITY OF WOLLONGONG CURTIN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY TIERS
7. What are the entry requirements?1st Question How much will it cost? 2nd Question TWO FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS
8. World Ranking Categories Top 30 Universities (1st Tier) Among Top 100 (2nd Tier) Among Top 200 (3rd Tier) Undergraduate Achievement CGPA (3.50 AND ABOVE) CGPA around 3.33 AND ABOVE An equivalent overseas degree recognized by the Universities Language Requirement IELTS TOEFL IELTS TOEFL IELTS TOEFL Overall 6.5- 7.5 110 with a minimum of 25 in each section Score of overall 6.5 Score of around 90- 100 Overall around 6.5 *CURTIN UNIVERSITY REQUIRES A 7 Score around 90 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS(MSC AND MBA)
9. World Ranking Categories Top Universities (1st Tier) Among Top 150 (2nd Tier) Among Top 200 (3rd Tier) GMAT (Not obligatory for MSc) A well-balanced score of above 650 Around 550 A well-rounded GMAT score may be required Maths & Stat Proficiency (for MSc) The Master of Finance is open to graduates of any discipline, so long as they can show a willingness to reach the necessary level of Maths and Statistics. Work Experience (MBA) MINIMUM OF 2 -3YEARS MINIMUM OF 2 -3YEARS MINIMUM OF 2 -3YEARS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS(MSC AND MBA)
10. Before applying students will need to gather the following supporting documentation: Academic transcripts (original or certified copies) Personal statement essays A detailed CV Referee reports Proof of identity GMAT Official Score Report (original or certified 'School Copy' is required) ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
11. World Ranking Categories Top Universities Among Top 150 Among Top 200 TUTION Fees Around AU$ 42000-35000 (PER YEAR) (27,00,000-21,00,000 BDT) Around AU$30000-25000 (PER YEAR) (18,00,000-15,00,000 BDT) Around AU$24000 ( PER YEAR) (14,40,000 BDT) Scholarship Around AU$5,000 - 25,000 (TK.3,00,000 15,00,000) Up to 10,000 (TK.6,00,000) Up to AU$10,000 (TK.6,00,000) Living Expense Around AU$20000 (12,00,000tk) yearly *LIVING COSTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON CITIES TUTION FEES AND LIVING EXPENSES
12. FIRST TIER UNIVERSITIES
13. FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION: Master Of Commerce Finance Master Of Finance Master Of Management (finance) Postgraduate Diploma In Finance UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE No. 2 in Australia No. 37 in the world ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Minimum English requirements Band 6.5 i.e. IELTS 6.5 GMAT score of 650 (for MBA)
14. SECOND TIER UNIVERSITIES
15. FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION: MASTER OF FINANCE MASTER OF APPLIED FINANCE MBA UNIVERSITY OF MCQUAIRE English language requirements IELTS of 6.5 overall provide evidence of proficiency in English. Course Duration 1 to 1.5 Years (MSC) 2 Years (MBA) Ranked in the top 100
16. THIRD TIER UNIVERSITIES
17. LA TROBE UNVIERSITY FIELD OF SPECIALIZATION: MASTER OF FINANCE MASTER OF APPLIED FINANCE MBA English language requirements IELTS of 6.5 overall provide evidence of proficiency in English. Course Duration 1 to 1.5 Years (MSC) 2 Years (MBA) Ranked in the top 200
19. Career options for MBA graduates include: Strategic Management Consultant Business Analyst Program Director Supply Chain Analyst Human Resources Director JOB PROSPECTS (MBA) Chief Executive Officer General Manager State, Regional or National Manager Senior Strategic Planner Operations Manager
20. EXPECTED SALARIES THE AVERAGE SALARY OF AN ENTRY LEVEL FINANICAL ANALYST IS $75000 PER YEAR. (INTERNATIONALLY) THE AVERAGE SALARY OF AN MBA GRADUATE IN AUSTRALIA IS $120, 000 PER YEAR .