Back to basic sketching web design plan
- SKETCHINGWEBDESIGNPLAN BACKTOBASIC:
- More and more agencies and startups are going back to the most basic way of designing, because apparently using the paper and pen has shown advantages. Whynot!
- Sketching gives you the flexibility to finesse and generate iterative, evolutionary designs without blowing the budget on fully realized spec work and digital comps.
- It’s portable, approachable, creative and time-tested. nothing simpler than paper and pencil — or pen.
- Most clients will likely be comfortable suggesting changes when presented with a sketch. digital drawings looked done already, thus, they may hesitate to suggest alteration.
- UseopportunitieslikeUXtesting,UIelementsortrying typographyideastopracticethisbasicskill.Youmighteven appreciateitmorewhenyoufindclientsbeingimpressed withhowtoyoucaneasilyputideasintosketchesrightat themomentthatthoseideasarebeingrelayedtoyou.
- Getthevital contentsforthe pageyou’llbe designing.
- Drawoutpossible ideasforeachofthe contents. Collaboratewith yourcolleagueto improveideasand designs.
- Youcanalways DRAW AGAIN Instantly! erase
- …sobeequippedwith Pens Portablewhiteboard Bigsketchbook flipchart
- THANK YOU! Formorewebdesign ideas,visitusat
If you’re in the field of designing, whether as a freelancer or for a company, you have probably gotten used to the convenient software that makes your job easier like…