Great Presentations Are Like Ads by @slidecomet @itseugenec @kaixinspeaking
- GreatPresentationsare like Ads
- There in are Rs 3 n Advert isi g
- These can beApplied toPresentations too.
- 1 REACTION Grab Their Attention
- Ads are BriefJust enough to coverwhat’s important.
- Much like The Creative Brief:how Preso Slides should be
- But they stillIntrigue& Interest.
- Ads are glan ce media.
- Applies to Slides too. Keep it simple.
- A Visual should conveythe message in: 3 Seconds
- It should also:InjectDramato capture attention
- That’s whereImages & Typecome in a
- Ad/Slide Type Image Impact
- 2 RELEVANT Knowing the Audience
- Advertsusually target a speciﬁc group& their needs. um ! Y
- To find yourHookFirst, understand the fish. Y uck!
- Choose yourOne KeyMessageto bring across
- Build EmotionalConnectionthrough human stories
- Nothing helps consumersfeel connected to an ad or presentationlike a Good Laugh& tugging at theHeart Strings- Nielsen Research
- 3 RESPONSE Make Things Happen
- Aim toInfluencetheir behavior
- Change their attitudes
- What do you want them to:Think
- What do you want them to:Think Act
- What do you want them to:Think Act Feel
- Adverts Presos React Cover Slide Relate ContentRespond Call to Action
- Adverts Presos React Cover Slide Relate ContentRespond Call to Action Don’t forget this!
- Let us help youSizzle up your next preso Like this pair of nice briefs
- Drop us a Message! @slidecomet firstname.lastname@example.org
- That’s It! Thanks for Viewing!Here’s Some Credits Some symbols from the Noun Project Inspirations: Ethos3 Emiland De Cubber Nancy Duarte Finding Nemo Burger King
- Click the Fish Click m e!To Download Deck
Great Presentations have features that resemble great ads. It's all one big package that hit hard and strong! FREE Download with a tweet: http://goo.gl/X26Ui