1. Empowering Entrepreneurs London MVP Demo DayFebruary 2, 2013
2. The Founders Hive Our aim is to help entrepreneurs better execute their ideas and enable their searchfor the partners that can catalyse thegrowth of their business.
3. The Founders Hive A global platform for collaboration, inspiration, and idea validation An international peer-to-peer startup business incubator Offering unparalleled access to resources and talent Turning ideas into successful, viable, and protable business realities Simplifying and speeding the traditional founding cycle Providing mentorship, guidance, sponsorship, and brand or idea exposure
4. Our Approach
5. Our FocusCommunityCollaborationCapital
6. Idea SubmissionStartup Idea Submission Process
7. Investment Angel Investor Showcasing An opportunity to be connected directly with our network of angel investors Present the 5 best companies monthly
8. Ideathon Bootcamp Ideathon Bootcamp For our most serious entrepreneurs 4 week intensive program Idea validation and business model development Maximum of 30 participants in each session Pairing individuals with speicic skill sets to build new product
9. Founders Hive Alumni
10. Viable Tech Summit 2013Connecting Entrepreneurs April 20 2013 The mission ofViable Tech Summit 2013 is to empower the entrepreneurs behindEuropes most promising tech startup ventures. We aim to help early-stage entrepreneursbuild their team, secure funding and resources, and gain international brand exposure. By bringing tech visionaries and industry thought leaders from all across Europe together in one room to share knowledge and discuss trends, we will be able to do just that.
11. Viable Tech Summit 2013global BrandBuild strategicExposure relationshipsInternationalSecure seed Networkingfunding Audience Profile Industry representationInternational AudienceForecasting 500 Tickets SoldForecasting 100 Startups Global Networking Opportunities UK Tech Visionaries eCommerce FranceEntrepreneursAppsBelgium Industry Leaders FinanceGermanyEarly AdoptersMarketplaceHungary Tech Enthusiasts Content EstoniaInvestorsLearningSpain Press & Bloggers Gaming AustriaJob Recruiters Communication Finland StudentsOtherSweden
12. Our Partners
13. Meet Our TeamSean Obedih - Chief Executive OfficerSean oversees daily operations and directs company strategy. After completing hisBachelors Degree in Business Enterprise on full Scholarhip by SEGRO at the Universityof Buckingham, Sean launched Urban Planet Ltd, the makers of Skin Tone Plasters. In hisfree time, Sean loves cycling while not too busy pushing The Founders Hives intoworld domination.Twitter: SObedihEmail: Sean@TheFoundersHive.comKatie Bomher - Marketing DirectorKatie directs our marketing strategy and oversees company communications whilemanaging our social media engagements. She plays a key role in organizing andfacilitating our events and programmes. Katie is originally from Chicago and hasprofessional experience in investment consulting and private banking. She loves toexplore London looking for the best food, live music, and concerts.LinkedIn: Katie BomherEmail: Katie@TheFoundersHive.com
14. Meet Our TeamEmmanuel Ruhumuliza - Branding DirectorEmmanuel oversees The Founders Hive brand image & communication. He keeps thecompany on message in all the external & internal communications. Emmanuel is theFounder & Director at IDRAWWITHLIGHT, a branding & communications agency. Heloves playing basketball and is a Miami Heat fan.Twitter: EmmanueliDWLEmail: Emmanuel@TheFoundersHive.com
15. Advisory Board Wempy Dyocta Koto Wempy Dyocta Koto is the CEO of Wardour And Oxford, a global business development agency leading companies into new local and international revenue, protability, clients and strategic partnerships. With fteen years experience across Australia, Asia, Europe and North America, Wempy held the position of Global Business Director, working at world-leading advertising agencies Ogilvy & Mather,Young & Rubicam and Wunderman for world-famous brands like American Express, Sony, Microsoft, Citigroup, Nokia, SAP, Samsung and HSBC. Stuart Hillston Stuarts rst twenty working years were spent in the IT industry in the UK and USA. He went on to form several other IT service companies and has been directly involved in early stage companies ever since. He has managed investment in a London based family ofce and has worked in an FSA regulated brokerage & fund management business investing in pre-IPO companies, particularly AIM. Most recently, Stuart founded an advisory company for early stage technology businesses to enable them to grow and achieve their potential through great management, a focussed go-to- market strategy and sufcient funding to achieve their goals. This often includes hands-on involvement in the formative stage of the business.
16. Advisory Board Jordan Poulton Jordan is the founder of the Oxford Investment Club. He is a past President of Oxford Entrepreneurs, where he launched the Oxford Entrepreneurs Incubation Centre and a Seed Accelerator Fund. Jordan is also one of the founding team of O2 Wi.
17. Contact Us Info@TheFoundersHive.comwww.thefoundershive.com +44 07 9044 95357Twitter: @TheFoundersHivewww.facebook.com/thefoundershive http://www.meetup.com/The-Founders-Hive/