Prezi presentation pdf

  • Published on
    28-Jul-2015

  • View
    15

  • Download
    0

Embed Size (px)

Transcript

<p> 1. HnalLmanonr-u Pluqxgqi 2. ience Feedback %F lMjorPj t 3. a , .Ttjgff DFEJIIC xjgjr. .i, riiice i/ Viiiui Feririxi _F, L. , I'Intended Target Audience- FamiliesEqual Gender Balance Result =honest viewpoint and valuable input16-18 years old - 50% 35+ - 42% Under 15 - 8% AI| 'IILV/ '4IIIv Slightly biased due to inadequate input from younger families 4. freme ciiaunucgcantltc:2.11;- itxcme tratnuaan 1h; - Cl T10 E. j a acrcfranl cxiamifxculicnrt,traumi un un;raaanrcxin ltrati:cilicxvivxacl il annianr ilhanns 1::un cxvnnn gnrtncilticii:Miss Common 5X19! sii atlrxlajv/magxcnnciarit;i:viviin IIL:cliassikctalkcxru allicluvflugi clr arctculaila aaclcraxzikPrezi 5. 832% kmavtv/lira aaqiuaursxa vivrai:oiailgrurani icrr ai uuulnnrgi mi aura arrurlkv/sinuunraAlirxvivta ma h oiiailalnnura liraiii uuuxvxavlasl tibia liguri:vienimi amati alunno augurale;In uroitar ur lira llliilli fui olkiilutgumiin giannai-li AVEVEIR 4'397! qlsllavraui i:fui llu annua-ii l 1mm:lllldili lf-F aula m 1: avrai:Iimutgriu lira ilira immuni vrvm:alurpxpiliauzi uvminn lira gir-misuri: - qturasitsnu Ihlglmllil,ilnliemilrg] :alibi ud attuarsi ori-tari" granxaniumc: 6. i iici iililaiiiv r 0- Nul,_ -_. _ rl1i . .l. i'pi Li || . !l, .it_&gt;| j(, -Audio- relates to thee of movie and visual aspects. .. 100% AgreeRespondents believed it set the mood and was a positive representation of genreHOWEVERA few believed it was a tiny bit too depressingNext time I'd consider using a more upbeat song that stili has a nostaigic feel to it 7. Was the Iength suitable? truntigi gmnlraltv/raraiararircxii i Ciacrcxvraliaiti ltrali aiucitianxaan:iriralhaxv/ axcl ltra HUEICIG iauttgilti crr ai.lilia-v aiaxciuanlcxa lo tra-i tifiaiarcrxcrricias Tic Z.lltlkilf-Iii CkEITlf-lti lllil lo tra 1.210 aiarctcrricia:icrrgi karargtgi ltrama FT-HLILT:In ClClFHCl-Clii "E1594 vivr-Ira ar-alllaralrl vivlti ltra ialrigjltiTtra Clilli 1594i axcitraiitara lo ltra fallllfv?tlijlllilsli cri EIGICIEI?viutio ar-aci lilav/alici rICZ alllgicv/liliai aalciLjf-Itrctara: 8. Do they want to watch the movie? A QlClClCi aiaiciiiaiticza ltrati:trai;anali tltia tiaiaicia;Cii ltra aiurfraiticza vivtlll tarati/ a ltiami nvraitiltigi tacita lFlCi vivlti ai.Ciaialra tic cxcittitiita vivraticititigi iltia nritivfia ti vivrticiti :rititiwarvrax-. . {fitti iltia CfLni Citlaiaiiiri vivraiai,Cficl iltivx vivraitt:fio vivratiicrti iltia ITICM?atitaii" trauma] aiaiain itia iililia aiitlaiticra. 9. The Results? 71% said yes whilst the other 29% were unsureThis is a positive factor as it impiies my product has met it's intentions in order to satisfy audiences. It Ieads me to beiieve I incorporated aII the right visual and audio conventions they've come to expect from the genre 10. I FIp.artifici iiF {i ai ; Fmati iafxom Pirojkaicrt</p>