1. Customer (ks't-mr) noun - a person Who purchases goods or services from another Origin: 140050; late Middle English. The word historically derives from custom, meaning "habit"
2. 35% of all e-mail inquiries to companies get no response within 7 days 25% get no response at all 96% of dissatisfied customers dont complainthey just stop buying.
3. 54 -70% will stay loyal if their complaint is resolved. 95% will stay loyal ifthe complaint was resolved quickly. On average a satisfied customer tells three people about a good product experience. The average dissatisfied customer gripes to 11 people *Data from Forrester
4. Ordinary people who can solve extraordinary issues Tough Technical Issues Problem Customers Arcane Processes
5. Matt Parkman Power to Read Minds
6. Truism #2 Its About Relationships
7. Site Visits Open Houses Call Them Ticket Follow Ups Surveys (Rich Hand) Focus Group Be Approachable
8. Technology Processes People Empowerment Training
9. Customer Service is a Marathon, Not a 5K Minute 42 Aid Stations (H2O and Gu)
10. Focus on the Customer Its All About Relationships If Its Broke, Fix It Fast Service Beats Everything Else Were In It For The Long Haul